With the increase in demand for the SUV’s within the Indian market, different car industries are consistently working on the range of affordable SUV’s to attract more buyers.
If you have a budget of Rs 10 lakh, then here is a long list of upcoming SUVs in India to choose from that will be priced under Rs 10 lakh, take a look –
The model – Hyundai AX1 will be the newest addition that has already been spied on test a couple of times. Use a 1.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine.
Evident changes on the base variant are:
- Steel Rims
- Roof Antenna
- Fender-Mounted Turn Indicators
- Absent roof rails
- The interior and powertrain details is still under the wraps
- Price Expected – between a Rs 4 lakhs and 7 lakhs
HBX Tata’s upcoming micro-SUV, the concept was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo with the production version ready for the debut.
The HBX, has been spied with an automatic transmission and be powered by a 1.2-litre three-cylinder NA petrol engine.
Feautres of Tata HBX
- Split headlamps with LED DRLs
- Floating touchscreen infotainment system
- Semi-digital instrument cluster
- Price Expected – between a Rs 5 lakhs and 8 lakhs
- When to Expect : April 2021 (Tentative)
Maruti Suzuki YTB:
A completely modified version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno expected to have a coupe-inspired design with a sub-4-metre crossover and will be powered by the 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine which will produce a maximum of 88 PS and 113 Nm of peak torque.Will be available with two gearshift variant- 5-speed manual Gear
- Price Expected – between range of the prices of S presso (Rs 3.70 lakh to Rs 5.13 lakh)
- Expected to launch in 2022
The all-new sub-4m SUV is said to be hit the Indian market during the festive season and is expected to be offered with both naturally-aspirated and turbocharged petrol powertrains.
Next-Gen Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza:
The next-gen Vitara Brezza will continue to be powered by the current 1.5L K Series engine & will take on the competition from the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet and Nissan Magnite with a fresh new vigor.
- Price Expected – Rs 7.39 – 11.40 lakh (ex-showroom)
- Expected to launch in 2022 delayed due to Covid-19